Thursday, August 7, 2008

sadness.

This week has been full of sadness. First, I finished Breaking Dawn on Monday (confused? See last post.). I really can't say that I'm totally satisfied with the ending, but that's probably just because I've had such high expectations for such a long time.

In the end, I kinda got the ending I hoped for, but there were a few odd things that (I think) shouldn't have happened in the book (ummm...ruh-nez-may? Really?!). Husband didn't understand why I was in such a weird mood on Monday after I finished it, but now that he's reading it, he kinda understands. He even had a few WTF??!! moments while reading. So, it's the end of the Twilight series. Now I can say:
Goodbye, Edward and Bella. Have a happy life together. I hope I can get over you now.

Also, my friend is moving across the country tomorrow. I'm sad that she's leaving. I'll miss you, Erika.

No comments: