Sunday, August 10, 2008

I should've known better.

Asking Husband for help winding a hank of Cascade was a bad idea. I know better. But still, the thought of winding the entire 220 yards around my knees was not appealing either. So, against my better judgement, I asked Husband for help. My directions were simple: Stand here with your arms out. I'll be winding the yarn onto the ball winder. Just don't let the yarn fall off of your arms.

This worked out for about 200 yards. Then, Husband decided that he had a better idea: Just let the yarn fall into a big pile on the floor. It'll be okay, he says. It will still wind up nicely, just like before.
Uummmm.... NO. That took about a half turn of the ball winder to disprove.

Good thing I bought extra yarn. Ugh, I need a swift.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

gotta love husbands!