Monday, July 28, 2008

Who knew?

Bowling? At Gattiland? When did that happen?
My niece Emma is turning 8 in a few days, so we had a party for her at Gattiland Saturday. For the most part, that place hasn't changed. Yummy pizza, hundreds of kids running wild, stinky bathrooms, and a crowded gameroom. Yup, that about sums it up. Oh yeah, and bumper cars.

The kids had a really good time. And I ate so much they had to roll me outta there.

Dylan and Emma

So, anyone who knows me at all knows that I am *patiently* awaiting the release of Stephenie Meyer's new book, the final installment of the Twilight series. The book comes out this Saturday. Which means that I have to re-read the first three before Saturday. Which means that I will have no time to do the things that I really need to do, like work, do school assignments, knit (for my Ravelry Twilight swap partner, of course), et cetera. Try to out-dork me. I dare ya.

Here's what I'll be doing for the next three days...

No comments: