Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's a weekend?

I'd forgotten what it was like to be off on a weekend. I've worked damn near every single one for the past year and a half. But, for the past 2 weekends, I've been off, and finally feeling like a normal person again. I actually got to do something this weekend, because I didn't have to be in bed at 9pm. I saw a show and danced a bit on Saturday, and basically bummed around the house Sunday. I did get dressed and go to the Spaghetti Factory with the family though.

I got a little knitting done as well. There are so many little girls being born right now, and I really like this Confection shrug. I've finished one in pink Cottontots. The pattern is so easy, and it knits up quickly.










I like it so much I've already cast on for a second one...
You can't really see the color in this picture, but it's a cute lavender color. Not sure who these are gonna end up with, but I'm sure that with the plethora of baby girls on the way, they will find a good home.


1 comment:

Ellie said...

How do you link to stuff? that is so neat!