Monday, December 7, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside....

...so I knit Ava another hat. Hats seem to be the only thing I can knit anymore, because they go relatively quickly. I knit this one in just a few hours.
Pattern: Gnomey hat
Yarn: Araucania Aysen(?)
This yarn has been in my stash forever. I love the color, but I only had one skein of it, so I wasn't sure what to do with it. This pattern seemed to fit the yarn nicely.
I held the yarn doubled throughout (it's worsted weight) and used 10 1/2 needles. The only mods I made to the pattern were to omit the earflaps and pom-poms on the side of the head, and I made a larger pom-pom for the top instead. I think it's the cutest hat, and Ava seems to enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I just want to squeeze her!

worldwidehealth said...

you really need some experienced and perfect developers.
Rating Therapist

BigWigbiz presbury said...

Yes very informative post. It is really help full for us.
Free Online Business Directory

Indo Nirman said...

manabadi eamcet results 2012 will be published at www.manabadiresults.net
1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar

apartments for sale in Bhubaneswar

apartment for sale in Bhubaneswar